Central Heating Management System Advanced Series
Save up to 30% on your fuel consumption*
We have always been satisfied with the test results and feed back regarding the CHMS, however the engineers always work to think outside the box.
Through further engineering, alongside developing a bespoke complete package including the Globus® components, the results of the engineers efforts can clearly be seen with now up to 30% savings on your fuel consumption
The majority of boilers are set to 75°C to effectively and comfortably heat your home, with 70°C water returning to your boiler. Boilers will only condense if the return temperature is below 55°C. Therefore most households lose out on the benefits that condensing boilers provide. This changes once the Central Heating Management System has been installed.
Central Heating Management System
The Benefits – Advanced Series
- Helps reduce common ailments in central heating systems including air, noise, poor circulation and inefficient boiler performance.
- Helps your central heating system work more efficiently.
- Helps remove air from the central heating system, reducing air locks in the pipework and the need to bleed radiators.
- Helps increase the flow rate through a radiator.
- Helps reduce the temperature differential between the radiators.
- Helps increase radiant heat.
- Proven and independently tested technology.
- Fits to wet type radiator central heating systems.
- Can be fitted to all types of typical boilers.
- Fits open vented and sealed systems.
- Provides opportunity to reduce fuel bills.
- Lifetime Warranty on the Magic Heating Box®.
* Savings of up to 30% can be achieved if the system is used in accordance with manufacturers guidelines. The Globus® pump will cost around £15 per year in electricity to operate. This cost is taken into account in savings calculations.
Learn More about our Central Heating Management System Advanced Series
The CHMS is a complete set of products that optimize the efficiency of your central heating system.
Find out more about how our team have worked to ensure our products are always the best on the market.
The development of our products has seen a massive amount of research into each component
Our range of videos will allow you to better understand the technology behind the products.
Independent testing has proven that the products perform as stated, to ensure they are installed at the level we expect, we offer a comprehensive training program.
Some of the more common questions about the products – Contact the team if your query isn’t covered.