At EAC we pride ourselves on our superb range of top-quality front doors that will give your house an added touch of class. Not only that, if you’re looking for replacement doors then SuperSeal is the only name you need to know.
EAC doors are the last word in security, durability and maintenance free-living. And EAC front doors don’t just add style and value to your home, but owing to their remarkable energy efficiency over time they will actually pay for themselves.
Front and Back Doors
- EAC offer both solid panel and glazed Regency style entry doors, doors which will also complement our Whitehall and Woodstock ranges.
- EAC’s front doors are manufactured to very highest standards using PVCu, which is reinforced with galvanised steel to give even greater durability and strength.
- EAC’s latest door locking systems make your home safer and more secure than ever.
- EAC’s double glazed units, double door seals and insulated moulded door panels dramatically reduce draughts, so saving you money and the planet’s resources.
- With a range of door styles to choose from, from single solid panel to clear glass and patterned glass (just as you can for your double-glazing) you can design the focal point of your home to suit your style.
- Make your choice of front door style and then browse the wide selection of colour, glass and accessory options to create the right look for your home.
- Manufactured with security in mind, all of SuperSeal’s patio doors come with track rebates to prevent doors from being lifted out.
- With smooth sliding panels that glide seamlessly over the fixed panel on opening and align flush when closed, SuperSeal’s patio doors are a breeze to operate.
- EAC’s patio doors give you the very best in energy saving features including double glazing, draught proof seals and ultra-low maintenance PVCu frames.
- Our slimline patio doors provide you with a conventional sliding panel on an external track, and are come with 2, 3 or even 4 panel options, with internal and external handles and locks.
- EAC’s easy glide patio doors use a sliding panel mechanism that rises over the fixed panel giving you the choice of 2 or 3 panels, with only internal handles fitted.
- With EAC you can choose your own patio door style and then select from our wide selection of colour, glass and accessory options to create the perfect look for your home.
- On our French tilt and turn doors, the doors are inward opening and you can chose from either right or left handed doors.
- All of EAC’s French doors are available with or without midrails.
- As you’d expect from EAC, all our French doors are produced to the very highest security standards and incorporate the latest locking technologies.
- EAC’s French Doors give you the very best in energy saving features including double glazing, draught proof seals and ultra-low maintenance PVCu frames.
- With EAC you can choose your own French door style and then select from our wide selection of colour, glass and accessory options to create the perfect look for your home.