Put your energy worries to rest! More energy independence for longer.
LG Chem’s RESU 6.4 EX with 144Wh/l brings storage solutions to the United Kingdom at an affordable price and a top class quality.
LG Chem, the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of lithium-ion batteries, brings you a battery energy storage system like no other.
The product at a glance
- 6,4 kWh Energy content
- Compatible to variety of inverters (most common operation: with 90%DoD)
- 60 kg weight
- Integrated handles for transport
- 10 years warranty (60% of initial energy after 10 years)
- 6000 cycles for 90%DoD or 10.000 for 80% DoD
- Extension of the system by connecting up to 2 Modules (3,2 kWh each)
- Extension can be made also after several years
- LED displaying the status of the battery
- Easy Installation
- Quick Installation
- Safe and robust Li-Ion Chemistry (Nickel-Mangan-Cobalt = NMC)
Compact Size & Light Weight
The increase in power density, from 36Wh/l to 144Wh/l, enabled an ultra-compact, ultra-lightweight battery to be designed. The compact size makes the RESU 6.4 EX easy to handle.
The RESU 6.4.EX allows for expansion with two 3.2kWh modules so you can have a 6.4kWh or 9.6kWh or even 12.8kWh system. With such flexibility it is a great solution for households of many sizes.
The RESU 6.4 EX can be installed indoors and the unit can be mounted on sturdy walls easily.
Once installed, the RESU 6.4 EX does not require operation from the homeowner. The battery management system (BMS) automatically monitors all functions within the unit. The BMS takes care of optimal charge and discharge processes while you sit back and reap the financial benefits.
LG Chem stands by the quality of the RESU 6.4 EX with a 10-year warranty (conditions apply).
SUNNY BOY 3600 / 5000 SMART ENERGY
Easy to Use
- Installed like a PV inverter
- All-in-one enclosure
- No battery sizing required
- Optimal, effective year-round battery capacity of 2 kWh
- Maximised self-consumption through efficient charge and load management
- VDE-certified lithium-ion battery and invertor
- Battery partner LG Chem is the global leader
- Integrated Webconnect function communicates with Sunny Portal via Ethernet
- Multifunction relay for easy load management
- Easily and flexibly combined with SMA Smart Home components
The perfect combination of PV inverter and battery
It comes with everything. The new Sunny Boy Smart Energy forms part of the SMA Integrated Storage Solution and is currently the easiest solution for typical household PV applications. This combination of a modern PV inverter and a battery with an effective capacity of 2 kWh not only optimises increased self-consumption but also makes easy use of home-generated solar power possible virtually around the clock.
The Sunny Boy Smart Energy is the first wall-mountable, series-produced PV inverter to feature an intergrated lithium-ion battery, making it perfect for use in the SMA Smart Home. Additionally, the integrated Webconnect function provides worldwide access to consumption and yield data via Sunny Portal.